Tuesday, September 6, 2011

You Can Get All A's and Still Flunk Life -Walker Percy



My kids are starting school tomorrow......and this will be the first time in twenty years that I will have no children home during school hours!  Wow..I am not sure what it will be like to not be interrupted every fifteen minutes....I remember being very upset when I was a child and my youngest sibling went to school for the first time.  I thought my mother would be lonely without someone home with her.  I asked her if she would be sad and she said in her good Ohio farmer accent, " No, you fool!  It will be great!"
Here I am now...I hope it will be great.



First Day of School Pictures



Kid 3- 17 years

Kid 4 -  15 years

Kid  5  -  12 years

Kid  6 -  9 years

Kid 7  -  5 years
and Backpack

Don't even think of playing hookey.

No comments:

Post a Comment